1. Should you intend to stay in Manila before or after your trip to Boracay, we will arrange your room booking with either of the following hotels: in Makati – The Peninsula Hotel and Mandarin Hotel, in Alabang - Bellevue Hotel.
2. For transfers from the Manila International Airport to Manila Domestic Airport or hotel of your choice, We recommend that you proceed to the car rental kiosk or you can arrange your transfer with your travel agent. In any case, we suggest you use only accredited transportation services.
3. Philippine transacts in pesos (PHP). However, US dollars are accepted as well. We recommend that you change your money to dollars and mostly to pesos. Cash dispensers, ATMs or bancomats are available in Manila and in Boracay. Should there be a problem with the ATM’s and bancomats, look for currency exchange kiosks or change your money at Fridays’ reception. Fridays accepts major credit cards and US dollars as payments.
4. Be in Manila Domestic Airport two hours before departure time. You will need to present your passport if you are not a Filipino citizen or any form of identification (driver’s license, company ID or SSS) for Filipinos.
5. Take note that flights from Manila to Caticlan (Boracay) allow 10 kilos maximum of baggage only. In excess, a corresponding amount per kilo will be charged.
6. Before your flight, please coordinate with the Domestic Airport of any new security measures that they are implementing.
7. Should you arrive on a “habagat” or southwest monsoon season, our transfer officer will bring you to the public jetty port in Tabon via van, then to the back of the island at Fairways on a 20-minute boat ride, then a final 10 minute van ride to the resort.
8. The Local Government of the Municipality Office of Malay is charging all incoming tourists in Boracay an environmental fee of Php 75.00 per person. This fee is subject to change without prior notice.